Monday 23 January 2012

MODEFABRIEK 2012


Within two hours I will be at the Modefabriek (Fashion Factory) 2012 at the Amsterdam Rai. It’s the first time that I will visit this large fashion event. Six hundred brands show their F/W collection of 2012 and there are many catwalk shows, me like! I’ve made a selection of the brands that I definitely will visit. Hopefully I find them between the labyrinths of different stands. Here is my ‘must see’ list for today:

1.    The Danish brand Baum und Pferdgarten
2.    New market stand with different cool brands
3.    Bags brand Bleu de Chauffe
4.    New collection of Kron byKronKron shoes
5.    L’ecole National stand

Oh and what do you think of my business cards? Which I just ordered for this event.. 

         Ph/ Made by myself for Today I wear Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment at my blog!