Monday 2 May 2011

Crowded changing rooms

This morning I checked the weather for the rest of the week and it looks like its going to be sunny! So I need a beach outfit, hmm let's think.. "I can grab my bike and go to the city...or I can stay at home and search online". The last one is my favorite because I love online shopping! First of all because there are no crowded changing rooms (it really brings me down, don't you feel that way too sometimes?) and it's so easy. You can look around, check the lookbooks for some inspiration and then rethink your options. The most fun part of online shopping is the moment the waiting for your clothes starts. Yes, it's really fun! The day it arrives, it's like christmas! I can't wait opening the packages with all the clothes I've bought. It puts a big smile on my face when I see them for real. I would like to say, try it yourself.

Have fun and enjoy the sun!



1) Jersey shorts: mytheresa.com
2) Zip purse: topshop.com
3) Shirt: nelly.com
4) Suede sandals: topshop.com
5) Bracelets: shop.hm.com
6) Jacket: shop.hm.com
7) Necklace: topshop.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm in charge of an editorial project for the brand Thalys. I can't find your email on your blog. Can you get in touche with me so that I'll telle you more. Thanks a lot.
    Marianne Ripp for Thalys
    mripp@wcp.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment at my blog!