Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Today I wear Fashion in Paris


It has been a couple of days ago since I posted my last blogpost, sorry! But good news.. I’ve been to Paris and made many pictures of my ‘Paris’ outfits.

Sunday evening my boyfriend and I decided to go to Paris the next day. Off course I was in heaven, I mean 5 days in Paris, wow! But I also panicked; I only had a couple of hours to decide what to take with me on this city trip. ,,Ok, let’s just think this through properly'', I thought. Let’s be rational, we go by car so I can take as much clothes as I want…

Monday morning I stood in front of the stairs, having no clue how to get my enormous suitcase downstairs. Luckily my boyfriend is realllly strong ;-), so off course he helped me. ,,Are you sure you have everything packed?’’, he said smiling.


This is what I wore the first day in Paris. I love this dark blue fitted blazer of Patrizia Pepe, a bit chic, but combining it with my baggy jeans and sneackers, it gives the outfit a more sporty and casual look. I bought the black and white sneakers that morning in a small shop in Paris at the Rue des Abbesses. You really must visit this street, because it's so nice with all these shoes & clothes shops. And they have lot's of nice restaurants & bakeries as well.
 

             Photo/ Mark van Vliet & Chantal Lindsen for Today I wear Fashion
Blazer: Patrizia Pepe
Shirt: Mango
Jeans: G-Star
Shoes: bought at a boutique in Paris
Bag: bought in a boutique in Barcelona
Lipstick: Bobbi Brown (nude color)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Ik heb er nog veeeel meer :-)

      Delete
  2. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love your bag! I have one from the Cambridge Satchel Company :)

    HH xx

    http://headhuntedtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, Cambridge Satchel Company has really cool bags, I like the neon bags :-)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. you look so gorgeous,dear <3 love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's very sweet of you Mona

      xoxo
      Chantal

      Delete

Thanks for your comment at my blog!