Tuesday, 17 April 2012

TIWF’s 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!


A year ago I started this blog, Today I wear Fashion. It started as an experience. I read many other fashion blogs and I wondered how it would be to have one too and I really like it! I love to think up new outfits and do the shootings and write some small lines. And off course it’s nice to read the comments of you guys and read your blogs. It’s just a great way of sharing each others creative outfits and sharing the thing we all love..fashion!

Party outfit
Today I’m wearing my (fluo) pink and orange dress to celebrate the 1ste anniversary of my fashion blog. Have a nice day! Cheers!
:-)
xo
Chantal

               Photo/ Chantal for Today I wear Fashion
Dress: Suncoo via Sister Moon
Ring: from Paris
Beret: from Paris
Nail polish: Anny (no. 379 Green meets mint)

6 comments:

  1. Wspaniale wyglądasz choć to bardzo wyświechtane powiedzenie :)

    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk jurkje! Gefeliciteerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on th anniversary!!! keep up the great work/ blog :)
    xoxo,
    meelusha

    ReplyDelete
  4. superleuk jurkje!! & drie hoeraatjes voor je blog hihi :)
    x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Nikki :-) Ja jurkje heb ik gekocht bij de Sister Moon, leuk hè! ik hou echt van al die zomerse tinten, nu de zon nog!

      xoxo
      Chantal

      Delete

Thanks for your comment at my blog!