Friday, 20 April 2012

Paris in Instagram


I love taking pictures with my Iphone, so of course I’ve made a lot of Instagram pics in Paris. I thought it would be nice to share some with you.

Tomorrow I will shoot new pics for my blog (you’ve seen enough of Paris now, don’t ya
:-) ?) I will visit a new fashion event in Rotterdam, called Salone della Moda. There are fashion shows of fashion designers like Swinda van Dijk. But there is also a masterclass workshop ‘shooting streetfashion’ by Peter Stigter, how cool!

So maybe see you there tomorrow!
               Photo/ Chantal Lindsen for Today I wear Fashion

6 comments:

  1. Instagram and Paris are such perfect match. excited to see more pics!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh PARIS <3 l'amour. Ik ben al maaaanden aan het zeuren of mijn vriendje alsjealsjeblieft met me mee naar parijs wil :P! hihi<3 superleuke foto's. instagram en parijs is inderdaad de perfecte combi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures of Paris are always nice :-)
    Have fun tomorrow.


    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's! Parijs is echt een mooi stad. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice pictures xx

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing! love the photos! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment at my blog!