Monday 30 May 2011

HOTSPOT I Picknick

As you might know I'm writing about the hotspots of Rotterdam for the Thalys brand. I thought it would be nice to share the hotspots I've been. The first one is the lovely breakfast/lunch hotspot called Picknick.

Picknick looks great, it has a bit of a vintage kind of style. When you have been to Berlin you know what I mean. In Berlin there are a lot of these places and I think it's great we now also get more and more of these in Rotterdam.

They serve a lot of things that I like. I choose fresh juice, fresh mint tea, a croissant with ham and cheese and raisin bread with cream butter. The food was served on a wooden board and it tasted very good! I will definitely come here more often! 
 
Picknick I Mariniersweg 259 (front side), Pannekoekstraat 120 (back side) I 3011 NM I Rotterdam     

Openings hours
I Tuesday till Saterday 08.00 - 17.30 hr
  
                           Sunday                     10.00 - 17.30 hr 



Follow me @ Twitter and Bloglovin

                          

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment at my blog!